Join INFOSHRED for our 2018 Open House at Fidelco’s Bloomfield campus!
This fun, family event features:
- Dog Demonstrations
- Blindfold Walks ($5 suggested donation)
- Police K-9 Unit Demo
- Self-Guided Tours and Scavenger Hunt
- Caricature Drawings by Christopher Eastwood
- Face Painting by Haley & Zachary Weinberg
- Info-Shred – Secure, on-site document shredding while you watch. ($10 per box).
- Tea Cup Auction
- and, of course, Fidelco pups!
Other participating exhibitors:
- Woodside Studios
- Marc Youngquist
- The Dog Bone, LLC
- iHeart Radio/WFSB
- Harvey & Lewis Opticians
- Fidelco merchandise sales and more!
Rain or shine, we’ll be here. Sorry, no visiting dogs allowed.
A special thank you to our 2018 Open House Sponsors:
- Harvey & Lewis Opticians – Puppy Playtime Sponsor
- C. M. Smith Agency, LLC – Puppy Playtime Sponsor
- Middlesex Eye Physicians – Scavenger Hunt Sponsor
Interesting Stats on Fidelco Guide Dogs
1. Fidelco Guide Dogs are given to all clients at no cost
2. It takes 2 years, 15,000 hours, and $45,000 direct costs to breed, train, and place every guide dog. (from birth to placement)
Infoshred is donating a truck to Fildeco Guide dogs Open House this weekend on Saturday May 19 th. $10 per bag or box and all the funds raised go directly back to Fidelco’s programs.
See link below for more information.