East Windsor Neaten Your Neighborhood Weekend
Our last neaten your neighborhood event went so well we are doing another one and could use everyone’s help!
Please message the page or contact an admin to add your name to the growing list of families and friends who are choosing streets!
Even if you cannot attend you can help by sharing on Social Media!
We have a few basic rules.
1. Be safe. Do not pick up unsafe items. USE GLOVES!
(eg needles,diapers bodily fluid items or toxic items)
2. We DO NOT do bulk pickup. We are not directly associated with the town and do not have the resources at this time to do that.
3. DO NOT go on private property.
4. DO NOT put yourself in danger by going into words or brush. We had an issue of poison Ivy last time.
5. DO NOT post photos of peoples property or make posts about blight type situations. We are coming together as a community to help not to hurt anyone’s feelings or offend anyone.
6. Please DO HAVE FUN!
7. Post Inspiring Update photos to the event page!